The basic version of the Achilles System consists of two essential modules. Several others can be added later on as per customer specific requirements. Compatible interfacing with most currently available radar detection systems is readily available.
Two standard modules/functionalities:
1. Selective multi frequency jamming of the drone’s satellite navigation system (a Jammer Directional Tactical system, “JDT”).
2. Selective multi frequency jamming of the drone’s electronic guidance and control systems. Typically in 360° ‘’omni’’ mode
Planned upgrade modules:
3. Laser-based interference with a drone’s optical sensors and any optical guidance system.
4. Advanced anti-swarm capabilities, when more than a few hostile drones have been detected, either simultaneously or in waves, not just in
omni mode, but also selectively targeted.
5. Integration with a fire control system with LPI radar and weaponry (under investigation).